My article explains more about Korean Ramen and the best Korean Ramen Pot you can use to prepare it.
Do you also love ramen? Rameyons or Korean Ramens are enjoyed by locals and becoming so popular with time in other countries too. It’s growing popularity makes every foody taste these super spicy and flavorful noodles. Korean men and women of all ages love this particular taste—the combination of chewy noodles and spicy soup. You can enjoy these noodles with your friends or with other groups. It’s comfort food that you can share with everyone. These noodles are generally served in a unique aluminum pot specially designed for cooking and eating noodles in Korea.
You can gain a brief understanding of what ramen is and how to choose the best Korean Ramen pot in this article. So, sit back and enjoy the article and prepare the spicy flavor of the noodles at home.
History of Korean Ramen
In 1963, when the Korean war was over, people would barely get enough food to eat. So they were first introduced to the country during these desperate times. Ramens was originated from the Chinese noodles lamina. Later Japan developed instant noodles, and Korea adopted this technology. This was how Korean lamian was born. Lamian was sold at 10 won or a penny when first launched. But now the price has jumped to seven or eight hundred one on average. In the span of half a century, Lamian has become a staple food for Koreans.
September 15th marked the 50th anniversary of Korean instant noodles’ “ramen.” In the early 1960s, many people could not afford to have three meals a day. So people used to cook sujebbi or hand-torn noodle soup made with flour, and even then, it was only two meals a day on average. So ramen played an essential role for Korea in overcoming food shortages. Since then, it has made a brand in the culinary culture and became a symbolic food.
Importance of Ramen in Korean Culture
Lehman is a must-have grocery item for many. Their love for these instant noodles in particular. This year, the Korean Lamian industry is worth two trillion won or roughly $1.9 billion US., dollars. With over 200 different types of lamian to choose from. One person in Korea consumes 1.4 lamians every week, and now Korea is towards biggest Lamian consumer, with 3.6 billion lamians being eaten a year. The noodles in one packet are 49 meters, so the total amount consumed adds up to 4,400 circles around the globe.
It’s easy to cook and eat and inexpensive that’s why people favor eating these noodles. Plus, the variety in taste and flavor is why instant noodles are called a revolutionary food of the 20th century. The unique hot and spicy taste is now being loved worldwide and winning the hearts of many people.
There have been many new attempts in the Korean lamian industry to produce healthy premium lamians to change unhealthy instant food stereotypes. Korean ramen does not add msg, and noodles are fried; therefore, there are no preservatives. Power seasoning includes 30 to 50 types of natural ingredients.
Using fresh good ingredients with a scientific basis shows that Raymond is trustworthy for consumers at home and abroad, so Raymond can become an international food.
|Name||Instant Noodle Pot
|Pot bottom material||Single Bottom|
|Specifications||14cm, 16cm, 18cm, 20cm, golden chopsticks,
golden main dinner fork, golden soup
In Korea, people often use yellow pots for ramen. Yellow ramen warm pot is Korean cookware manufactured from aluminum, ideal for shin ramyun, quick curry, kimchi jjigae, soup, stew, more dishes, etc. Rziioo pot is made of high-quality and lightweight aluminum, perfect for each occasion; whether it is a dinner, camping, hiking, backyard, or beach party, you need to cook and eat in the same pot. There is no culture to serve Ramen in some particular dish. The pot is Ideal for one standard size pack of Ramen Noodles Set. Aluminum can get hot and cold quickly, thus quite suitable for both cooking and eating. This stockpot is very thin and light. You could boil water in just 2 minutes. After cook, it cools down rapidly for instant serving and easy to handle and carry.
Difference between Japanese and Korean Ramen
- The Korean noodles that are often mistaken as ramen are instant noodles or instant ramen. Retain in mind that ramen and instant ramen are different. The Japanese are fresh, whereas the Koreans is processed and dried.
- You will get Japanese ramen only at the restaurant, while Korean Rameyons are available in packets, i.e., instant noodles.
- Japanese use raw noodles to make ramen, while in Korea, the noodles are fried. Thus you can preserve it for a long time.
- The packaged instant ramen noodles are usually a lot spicier than their Japanese counterpart.
- The soup of Japanese ramen is made of a stock of chicken or pork. On the other hand, you will get an instant powder with Korean Rameyons in different flavors.
- Korean Ramen is convenient to make, and it only takes a few minutes to cook. It’s prevalent in Korean households. The most common varieties of Ramadan include kimchi, a spicy flavored broth with small pieces of dried, pickled vegetables, chicken broth flavor, and a black bean noodle flavor. Kimchi is a typical Korean hot implemented dish which would never find in Japanese ramen, and primarily Japanese ramen isn’t spicy at all.
- The traditional Japanese ramen is a hot soup made with raw fresh noodles boiled until firm with toppings such as meat and vegetables in a tasty broth. In terms of flavor, Japanese ramen is more detailed with an umami taste. Consequently, it’s not as spicy as its Korean counterpart.
- You can say that the dish is borrowed from Japan, but it’s usually spicier.
You can also read about chiffon cake
Need of Korean Noodles Pot
If I say that Korean Noodles pot will give your noodles unique flavors, it’s not entirely correct. The first purpose of this aluminum pot specially designed for noodles is to prepare it quickly. Because of its thin and light construction, all you have to do is heat up and boil the water. Conventional pots are heavy to assist cook and saute food. Because you are just boiling liquid, you need a thin aluminum pot. They transfer warmth a lot quicker to the soup. Heavier pots mean that you are wasting warmness and time heating the pot instead of the noodles.
Secondly, these aluminum pots heat and cool down quickly, thus serving for cooking and eating purposes. This means you need not wash your extra dishes.
Are these Korean instant noodles is a regular part of your diet? If so, this pot is right for you. You will spend less time preparing your noodles than you would with other cookware. It is affordable, which is another attractive feature of this noodle pot. You might feel more comfortable if you didn’t worry so much about the price and features. Ramen lovers can confidently opt for this product.