Hexclad is among those brands that seem to be everywhere these days. To get both stainless steel and nonstick cookware features in one cookware set, Hexclad is the best choice. Hexclad pans can be used for anything, including frying eggs and searing meats. Their versatility, durability, and scratch-resistance make them reliable companions. It’s an advantage of HexClad that it has none of the typical issues that other cookware has, and you won’t have to waste your time maintaining it.
The purpose of this article is to present a brief hexclad review. To determine whether Hexclad is right for you, read the full article.
- What is Red Snapper: The Best Tasting Fish
- Can Tamarind be Substituted: 7 Best Tamarind Substitute To Choose!
- How Long Preheat Oven: Why Do We Need To Preheat The Oven?
- Best Korean Rice Cooker: Top 3 Korean Rice Cookers of 2021
- What is a Flapjack: How Healthy it is?
History Of Hexclad
Founded in 2016 by Daniel Winer and Cole Mecray, the company is led by Daniel Winer as CEO and Cole Mecray as CRO. Cookware’s popularity stems mainly from its digital advertising and direct-to-consumer models, which aren’t common at the time. It was the founders’ goal to develop pots and pans that would be ideal for searing and frying and that food could easily release while cooking evenly on heat-retentive cookware. They stand out in the industry as a brand that offers an innovative design with a distinctive look owing to their laser-etched design.
- The design cookware is built with the highest quality materials and designed to last a lifetime.
- The only authentic hybrid cookware with patented laser-etched design & Tri-Ply construction.
- It works on all cooktops.
- A nonstick surface makes it easy to cook and clean.
- The handles are cool to touch and make it comfortable to cook.
- HEXCLAD is free of harmful chemicals such as PFOA/C8.
- HEXCLAD cookware is dishwasher safe so that you can wash it with the dishes!
- You can cook with HEXCLAD up to 500 degrees F.
- There is no concern about scratching the nonstick surface, even if you use metal spatulas or other utensils.
Histclad is patented hybrid cookware that combines scratch-resistant nonstick coating with stainless steel of the highest quality.
Nonstick coating features a diamond dust finish and a laser-engraved hexagonally patterned surface, contributing to the nonstick quality of the cookware.
This set includes a 12″” Pan w/ Lid, a 10″” Pan w/ Lid, an 8″” Pan w/ Lid, and a 12” Wok – perfect for chef-quality cooking.
With the hexagon design, laser etching creates durable stainless steel and nonstick surface that provides durability and ease of use. In addition, a dual-surface grill provides a golden brown sear using less oil, butter, and grease.
Our patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction make the only true hybrid (stainless steel + nonstick) cookware. In addition, it’s PFOA-free coating, oven safety up to 500 degrees, and induction readiness make HexClad a premium cooking surface.
A durable pan built with a tri-layer or clad construction will last a long time. First, an outer layer of stainless steel provides stability, followed by a middle layer of aluminum that allows constant heat distribution across the pan’s surface.
Cleaning can be achieved with scouring pads or steel wool, and Hexclad is dishwasher safe. Despite the use of metal utensils, the pan will not scuff or deteriorate. A third layer, composed of stainless steel, compacts the aluminum and incorporates nonstick metal valleys to create the perfect cooking surface.
The Hexclad handles are nicely shaped and comfortable. The stay-cool handle is strong but lightweight—no need for pot holders or oven mitts to handle the pan during cooking.
However, in the 12-inch skillet, there is no helper handle. This pan weighs only half a pound less than the All-Clad D3 12 inch skillet, and we think a helper handle is a must-have for a pan of this size. Also, it was a little tricky to maneuver when full of food.
This problem is solved in the even larger 14-inch skillet and wok by providing two short handles. Furthermore, the handle is fixed to the pan using big, clunky rivets. The result is it’s difficult to remove grease and food particles here.
Hexclad uses a tri-ply or clad pan. A magnetic stainless steel layer lies at the bottom of the pan. In this way, it is compatible with both gas and electric stovetops and most magnetic induction cooktops.
Following this is a layer of aluminum that serves as the heating element, ensuring the pan heats evenly. There Finally, it is an aluminum layer sandwiched between a steel layer. By laser etching the hexagonal design on the cookware, we create our patented design, HEXCLAD. A series of high places and valleys are made with this unique design.
- Aluminum core sandwiched between two stainless steel layers.
- HexClad hybrid technology etched with lasers.
- Compatibility with most cooktops, including induction.
- The handle is stainless steel and keeps you cool.
- The rims are softly rounded for drip-free pouring.
- Long-term performance thanks to high durability.
- It is extremely light in weight.
- Suitable for dishwashers.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
- Meals can only be prepared for one person.
- Whenever food is heated to a high temperature, it sticks.
- Although expensive, it’s worth it.
- The wok does not come with a lid.
How to Clean Hexclad Cookware?
HexClad is easy to clean. It doesn’t matter what type of cookware set, frying pan, or wok you have, throw it in the dishwasher, and you won’t have to worry about any damage, scratch, or warp.
HexClad cookware reviews confirm that, according to the manufacturer, the cookware is highly dishwasher-resistant.
Steel wool or abrasive cleaning pads can be used if necessary for those who prefer to wash their hands. Nonstick coating coated with diamonds retains its sparkle while remaining nonstick.
Pros greatly outweigh cons when it comes to this cookware. It is an excellent value for an extensive set of cookware that can last years and is a set of nonstick pans with minimal harmful chemicals. From vegetables to steak, there’s nothing these pans can’t cook.
It is a great set to have if you cook every night either for your family or just for yourself.
The Hexclad review I wrote is hopefully helpful to you.