Some spicy foods can be tricky to work with and can be quite hard on your tongue. However, an excellent way to counteract the burn of a particular food is by adding a little bit of sweetness, so it's no surprise that people enjoy combining honey with hot sauces like the Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce Recipe! With a name like “Carolina Reaper,” you would think it's possible to die from this sauce. But when the hottest pepper in the world is combined with seasonings and vinegar, the result has a somewhat “normalizing” effect on its sheer spiciness. It's not quite as hot as you may remember, but it's still pretty potent. This article will take you through making the Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce recipe and show you how easy it is.
- How to make Meatloaf from scratch
- 5 New Greatest Sizzling Plates
- 10 Amazing Meatloaf Recipes + Expert Tips
- Ideal Meatloaf Temperature to cook
- How to Tell if Ground Turkey is Bad: Shelf Life and Thawing
What is Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce?
Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce is a fiery condiment that can be found at any grocery store. It is made with ghost chili peppers, vinegar, sugar, brown sugar, salt, garlic, onion, and cayenne pepper. This sauce has the spiciest flavor of any pepper ever. Definitely not for the faint of heart, but a foodie must-have!
Wicked Tickle Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce
- Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce 5 oz
- World's Hottest Chili Peppers 2,000,000 Scoville
- 5 whole dried Carolina Reaper Chili Peppers +2 Free
ASS KICKIN' Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce
- Best for people who love the taste of vinegar.
- Made with peppers measuring well over 1,000,000 SHU
The Carolina Reaper, a ghost chili pepper named for a North Carolina town, is a hotter version of the habanero. Unusually, this pepper produces a ghost chili pepper, but the plant does. The Carolina Reaper comes from Guinea peppers selected for their heat and acid content before being turned into peppers. This pepper is so hot that the Scoville scale only goes up to 1,000 000 on a scale of 1,000. People who eat Carolina Reaper peppers feel the burn from the first bite to the last. The heat travels through the body slowly, but it is very intense. It is best to consume this pepper in moderation.
Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce Recipe
Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce Recipe includes a list of the ingredients in Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce. This includes hot sauce, garlic, cayenne pepper, onion, distilled vinegar, water, and salt.
- It is best to have a ventilation system for cooking, preferably with an open window! There are real Reaper fumes, so you must avoid coming into contact with them.
- You must wear gloves. I recommend plastic cafeteria gloves when handling food because they are easy to remove and will not splatter.
- Face mask
- Eyewear (preferably goggles)
- Food processor
- When cutting pepper with a dull knife, you run the risk of splattering it.
- Use sterilized bottles or use glass bottles.
- Carolina Reaper Peppers, 8 ounces without stems
- 1 large garlic bulb sliced open
- 1/2 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of salt, or according to your taste
- 1 cup of water. You can use more if you need.
- Prepare your oven by preheating it to 400 degrees.
- On the baking sheet, arrange the garlic, Carolina peppers, and onion, and bake for about fifteen to twenty minutes, or until it becomes slightly charred, so keep an eye on it.
- Ensure that they don't become burnt but charred instead.
- Once the onion and the peppers are nice and charred, add them to the food processor.
- Allow them to cool a bit before processing.
- Next, press the garlic out of its skin and turn the processor on.
- Finally, add the vinegar and salt. Continue processing until the mixture becomes chunky. Be careful of fumes!
Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce Scoville
Carolina Reaper hot sauce is a genuinely unique condiment. It's a fiery pepper sauce made from Carolina reapers, scorching 1 million Scoville Heat Units (SHU). At that level of heat, it's pure hell for your taste buds and will give you an almost instant heart attack. The good news is that the flavor of this red-hot pepper sauce isn't terrible, and it's not like anything else on the market. It has a sweet and tangy taste with light garlic notes and cilantro, but it can also be used in other dishes.
How to Use Carolina Hot Sauce
Carolina Reaper's hot sauce is so hot; it's scary. The Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce has a heat factor of 1,000,000 Scoville units. This type of hot sauce is not only popular among those who love the heat, but those who enjoy eating as well. According to Serious Eats, this hot sauce pairs well with burgers and barbecue sauces. The Carolina Reaper hot sauce is usually used during cooking. Start with a mild and easy sauce to handle, then add the Carolina Reaper hot sauce to kick it up a notch. As you can see, this spicy hot sauce is not for the faint of heart. The Carolina Reaper hot sauce is also known as the Chinook, and it's native to North Carolina.
Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce is the hottest sauce on Earth! As far as I know, it is the hottest sauce in world history. It easily could win the Guinness World Record for hottest pepper. My advice? Even if you like hot sauce, you probably still won't like Carolina Reaper. I hope they release a habanero version of this sauce one day; “Carolina Reaper” is a terrible name for a sauce! If you're ever in North Carolina, try this sauce out at the source!