Boneless Chicken Breast Cooking Recipe
Is today’s dinner going to be chicken breast? Interested in trying a new recipe that uses boneless chicken breast? Here are some of the best boneless chicken breast dinner ideas:
4 small-medium chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil
3-4 cloves garlic minced
Salt and pepper to taste
Chicken With Creamy Parmesan Sauce
1 cup light cream or heavy cream
1 tbsp Oregano
1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
1 cup spinach chopped
1. Put some salt and pepper on the chicken and season to taste. In a big heavy skillet or pan, heat the olive oil. Cook the chicken on both sides, and brown it both sides.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan, decrease the heat to low-medium, and mix the garlic for 30 seconds. Combine the cream, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
3. After turning off the heat, return the chicken to the pan and cook for one more minute. Spread the sauce over the chicken and serve. Serve with spaghetti or steamed vegetables.
3/4 cup all-purpose flour1
1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Baked Pineapple Chicken Breasts
8 medium boneless, skinless chicken breast
4 ounces (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch, optional
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add flour, salt, celery salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and nutmeg to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture to cover well.
3. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
4. Cook the coated chicken breasts until golden brown, turning them to brown both sides.
5. Bake the chicken breasts in a baking dish that measures 9 by 13 by 2 inches.