Kirkland frozen pizza instructions: If you're a fan of frozen pizza, chances are you already have a favorite and don't give it a second thought, since why would you try anything new? But, unfortunately, there are too many bad choices out there, ready to wreck your frozen pizza and Netflix night with a floppy crust, tasteless sauce, or rubbery cheese.
Today, I'll teach you Kirkland frozen pizza instructions in the oven and the air fryer, and I'll also go over some helpful hints and any snags you could encounter.
The air fryer can cook your frozen Kirkland pizza quicker than the oven, but one minor issue has to be addressed before we teach you how to cure it.
You can be sure that your Kirkland frozen pizza crust will be extra crispy if you cook it in the air fryer instead of the oven.
Can You Cook Frozen Kirkland Pizza in an Air Fryer?
Yes, yes, you will get a different outcome from frying your frozen Kirkland pizza in the air fryer then you would in the oven. Still, the pizza's diameter is slightly larger than the air fryer basket's capacity.
Can You Cook Frozen Kirkland Pizza in an Oven?
Cooking frozen Kirkland pizza in the oven is common, but the results aren't as excellent as cooking it in an air fryer, the preferred method.
Another thing to note is that the oven approach takes much longer than the air fryer method since you have to wait for your oven to warm up and let your warmed-up Kirkland pizza sit there for a more extended period before cooking it.
How Long Should You Cook Frozen Kirkland Pizza in the Oven?
After preheating your oven for 15 to 20 minutes, you should bake the Kirkland trademark thin-crust pepperoni pizza for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges have become golden brown.
So, if you follow these guidelines, your Kirkland pizza will take roughly 40 minutes to cook from frozen.
How Long You Need to Cook Frozen Kirkland Pizza in an Air Fryer?
The air fryer cooks your frozen Kirkland pizza far faster than the oven, which takes around 40 minutes in total to cook your Kirkland pizza.
It's essential, though, to preheat your air fryer for 3 to 5 minutes before cooking your frozen Kirkland pizza.
That's a great start since you'll only need to cook your pizza for 6 to 8 minutes!
Since your frozen Kirkland pizza will take just 13 minutes to cook in the air fryer, compared to 40 in the oven, you can see that using the air fryer saves you time and money.
At What Temperature Should I Cook Frozen Kirkland Pizza in the Oven?
To get the texture you want from a frozen Kirkland pizza in the oven, you'll need to cook it at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, which is a lot higher than the temperature used in an air fryer.
At What Temperature Should I Cook Frozen Kirkland Pizza in an Air Fryer?
As previously stated, an air fryer uses lower temperatures than an oven to cook frozen Kirkland pizza.
However, in my perspective, it provides a crispier texture, and, for some reason, I find it to be more enjoyable.
Is Frozen Kirkland Pizza Good?
According to my own opinion, this Kirkland Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza is reasonably priced and favorable to the pocketbook.
Even though Kirkland's pepperoni part isn't actual pepperoni, it has an exquisite flavor and isn't too oily.
However, the sauce isn't overly sweet and has a pleasant taste, and the cheese was generously portioned.
What is the Ideal Temperature to Cook Frozen Kirkland Pizza (Air Fryer & Oven)
Your frozen Kirkland pizza should be cooked at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for around 15 to 20 minutes, according to the directions on the container.
You may cook your frozen Kirkland pizza at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 6 to 8 minutes if you follow the air fryer directions below, which is the optimal temperature to get a golden-brown crust.
How Do I Make the Base of My Frozen Kirkland Pizza Crust Crispy?
Preheating the oven with a stone or steel before placing the frozen Kirkland pizza on top will help the crust crisp up while cooking it in the oven.
Kirkland Frozen Pizza Cooking Instructions in Oven
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes, then place the oven rack in the middle position.
- Unwrap the pizza and set it on the center rack of your oven after it's warmed up ( Do not use a pan or cookie sheet for baking pizza)
- About 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted, should be enough time for your Kirkland pizza.
- Serve your Kirkland pizza fresh from the oven when it's ready.
Kirkland Frozen Pizza Cooking Instructions in the Air Fryer
While air-frying pizza in an air fryer isn't always the most efficient method, there is a technique you can use if your Kirkland pizza has a diameter that is too large for the air fryer's basket.
When using an air fryer, be cautious not to overcrowd it with frozen Kirkland pizza pieces. Instead, if necessary, cook them in batches.
As a side note, you can skip the slicing if your frozen Kirkland pizza can fit in the air fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 to 5 minutes to get it warmed up.
- Get out your frozen Kirkland pizza from its packing and set it in the basket of your air fryer; if desired, you may also spray the basket with cooking spray so that your frozen Kirkland pizza doesn't adhere to the basket.
- Your frozen Kirkland pizza should be cooked in the oven for between 6 and 8 minutes.
- Serve your Kirkland pizza hot after it's done baking.
Kirkland Frozen Pizza Instructions Tips
- Slice the frozen Kirkland pizza before cooking if it won't fit in the air fryer basket.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer's basket with Kirkland pizza pieces while using it.
- You don't have to defrost your Kirkland frozen pizza before cooking it in the oven or air fryer; you can cook it directly from the freezer.
- Cooking your frozen Kirkland pizza on a rack inside your preheated oven can help give the crust the crispiness you want.