Curly Fries in Air Fryer: Curly fries are a quirky twist on traditional French fries. Curly fries are made using the same components as conventional fries; the only difference is that a spiralizer has been used to create them instead of a traditional fryer.
Depending on the company that produces them, they are sometimes referred to as curly fries,” twister fries, or spiral fries.
Why are You Going to Love This Recipe?
- It is pretty simple!
- It's very wonderful!
- Your whole family ate the same dinner, and every member of the family enjoyed it!
How to Cook Curly Fries in Air Fryer?
Curly Fries: As previously stated, any brand of frozen curly fries will perform well in an air fryer setting. Purchase whatever is most convenient for you or whatever brand is your personal favorite.
Extra virgin olive oil cooking spray on frozen curly fries: We also advocate using olive oil on frozen curly fries since it helps appetizers become crispy in the air fryer.
Sauce: We like using dipping sauces for our air fryer appetizers, and you may use any sauce you want with your curly fries if you wish to, even though we utilized burger sauce.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for the greatest results while making a great French fry. If your air fryer does not have a preheating function, set the temperature to 400 degrees F and let it run for 5 minutes.
- Prepare your French fries by rubbing a little olive oil on them. Then, sprinkle with salt, both before and after you air-fried them.
- If you have air fryer with a basket, shake the basket often. If you have an oven air fryer, you may use tongs to turn the chicken pieces over.
Recipe For Frozen Curly Fries in Air Fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). If your air fryer does not have a preheat option, set it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes before using it.
- Combine the Frozen French Fries, olive oil, and salt in a large mixing basin. Mix well, covering all of the French Fries with the mixture (This will help them become golden brown)
- In an air fryer, air fried for about 10-15 minutes, turning once or twice throughout the air fryer time.
- Before serving, season with more salt.
Some Tips For Making the Best Frozen Curly Fries in Air Fryer
- Keep your air fryer basket from becoming overcrowded. They will not be able to cook properly. You should remember that an air fryer works by circulating air around your meal. If you cut off the airflow, your food will cook wrongly as a result.
- The actual duration may vary depending on the kind of air fryer you have. Every air fryer has a varied cooking time by a few minutes, so check on your frozen curly fries in the air fryer regularly.
- You should avoid defrosting them since they will turn mushy if you do.
- The best technique to ensure that your Air Fryer French Fries crisp up is to thoroughly coat them with olive oil before cooking them in it. I typically go by my judgment when deciding how much to put on. You want to make sure that each has a little oil on them.
- I like to season my French fries before and after cooking them since it gives them a fabulous taste, but the choice is yours.
How Long to Cook Curly Fries in an Air Fryer?
In general, at 400 degrees F, your Arby's Frozen Curly Fries will take around 10 minutes to cook.
It is necessary to shake and gently mix them midway during the cooking process.
Making larger quantities for any reason (which I do not encourage) or even if the curly fries don't fry equally, try flipping them numerous times in the subsequent batches to ensure that they cook evenly.
And if they aren't done after 10 minutes, air fry them for an additional 1 to 4 minutes at 400 degrees F, or until they are crisp to your preference.
Curly Fries in Air Fryer Nutritional Facts
- Calories 46
- Total Fat 2g 4%
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 31mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Protein 1g
What can We Serve With Curly Fries in Air Fryer?
The fries are often salted and accompanied by a variety of sauces, including:
- Alfredo Sauce
- Curry, ketchup, and curry sauce
- James River BBQ sauce.
- Hot or chili sauce.
- Yum Yum sauce
- Honey mustard
- bearnaise sauce
- Tartar Sauce
- Tobiko Sauce
Do I Need to Defrost Curly Fries Before Frying?
It is essential not to allow your French fries to thaw before using them while air frying them. This will ensure that the surface of the potato is sealed throughout the frying process, and you will receive crispy, high-quality Arby's Curly Fries when you do.
The excessive absorption of fat and the unwanted greasy taste that emerges from thawing your fries before cooking will be the effect of doing so.