The Vegetable Beef Soup Pioneer Woman is one of the tastiest soups you can make on a chilly day. This article will give all you need to know about Pioneer Woman’s Vegetable Beef Soup. You are invited to leave a remark if you have any questions, comments, or tips to give.
- The Crispiest Pizzelles at Home: A Review of the Best Pizzelle Makers
- Can You Cook Hamburger Helper Without milk?
- Discovering the Sweet and Savory Delight of Pork Floss
- Le Creuset Crepe Pan Review
- How to make Meatloaf from scratch
What is Vegetable Beef Soup Pioneer Woman?
It is sometimes referred to as hamburger vegetable soup or Pioneer Woman Vegetable Beef Soup in certain circles. Typically, it is cooked with beef chuck and other veggies such as onion, celery, carrots, potatoes, and additional spices customized to taste.
It is not required to use ground chuck; you may alternatively use plain ground beef instead of the chuck. In addition, water is used for the beef stock, but the soup will be lighter and lack much meat taste.
If you like a soupier consistency, you may add more stock or water to the Pioneer Woman Vegetable Beef Soup.
What is the Best Way to Flavor Beef Soup?
Make your beef vegetable soup taste even better by roasting your veggies before adding them to the pot of boiling water. Soup becomes richer in flavor when the vegetables are charred, and the concentrated flavor is concentrated in the soup. It is possible to boost the taste of a basic roasted root vegetable soup by adding bell peppers, potatoes, carrots, and any other vegetables you choose to the recipe.
How do You Thicken Vegetable Beef Soup?
To thicken the soup, reduce the heat to low and cook it uncovered for a few minutes, or until the water has evaporated. Another approach is to use flour in place of the water. For example, it is possible to use white or wheat flour, around 1-2 teaspoons, and combine it with 1/2 cup cold water before pouring it into the soup.
Pioneer Woman Vegetable Beef Soup Ingredients
- 2 lb. ground chuck/Beef
- 1 whole large onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tbsp ground oregano
- 1/4 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 whole yellow, red and green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- about 14.5 ounces) whole tomatoes
- 3 cup beef stock or beef broth
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 4 whole carrots, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 5 whole red potatoes chunks
How To Make Vegetable Beef Soup Pioneer Woman?
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the beef is browned and the vegetables (onion, celery, and garlic) are soft.
- Allow the pot to cool when it has been removed from the heat.
- Once it has cooled, carefully drain out as much fat as possible.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients (diced vegetables, seasonings, tomato, etc.) and return the saucepan to the stovetop.
- Before bringing the pot to a boil, make sure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Continue to simmer for another 15-20 minutes after lowering the heat to medium-low. The potatoes should be fork-tender but not falling apart. Poke a few holes in the potatoes.
- The soup should be cooked until it achieves the required consistency.
- The beef vegetable soup should have a thick consistency. Still, you may make it more “soupy” by adding 1 to 2 cups additional broth OR boiling water and heating the mixture thoroughly before serving.
- If the spices need to be altered, you may need to add a little more salt.
- Serve with crusty bread and a side dish of your choosing to complete the meal.
How To Store Pioneer Woman Vegetable Beef Soup
Store in the Refrigerator: A properly preserved beef and vegetable soup will retain its freshness and flavor for 4 to 5 days when stored in the refrigerator. Before piping into glass containers (do not use plastic containers) and storing in the fridge, allow the soup to cool to room temperature.
Store in the freezer: According to the Food and Drug Administration’s food safety guidelines, Beef Vegetable Soup may be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Allow the soup to cool to room temperature before transferring it to storage bags or containers. It is possible to use this period as a guideline for reheating frozen beef vegetable soup if it has been adequately made, stored, and defrosted before use.
How To Defrost Pioneer Woman Vegetable Beef Soup
Using the Refrigerator: The best approach to thaw beef vegetable soup, or any other kind of frozen soup for that matter, is to put the frozen container of soup in the refrigerator for two days before you want to consume it. Depending on the size and form of the storage container, it will sometimes take less than two days.
Warm Water Bath: The soup will take around 10 to 15 minutes to defrost thoroughly. Fill a kitchen sink halfway with warm water, then drop the container in the water to soak. Remove the container from the sink after 10 to 15 minutes or until the ice melts. When the soup starts to separate from the edges of the container, it has finished cooking.
How To Reheat Pioneer Woman Vegetable Beef Soup
- Reheat In The Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine the Cold Beef Vegetable Soup and the water in an oven-safe bowl. Covering the dish with aluminum foil or an oven-safe cover will assist in keeping it wet and fresh—heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the temperature reaches 170°F-180°F.
- Reheat In The Microwave: You should microwave the beef vegetable soup for roughly 3 minutes to bring it to a boil. Every 60 seconds, give it a good stir (this eliminates those annoying cold spots, yuck). Place a moist paper towel on top of the cup or dish to enable the leftovers to steam while you’re cooking.
- Reheat In The Crock-Pot: A crockpot is the most efficient method for reheating soups. In a large saucepan, combine the remaining beef vegetable soup and water, cover with a lid, and cook on high (stirring regularly) until the temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Reheat In The Air Fryer: This is not a viable alternative. A few individuals have inquired whether they can reheat soups in the air fryer. Yes, it is conceivable, but why would you want to take the chance on it? Air fryers were not intended to be used for cooking liquids.
Vegetable beef soup pioneer woman is one of the most popular recipes on the internet, and it is easy to see why. First, this soup is deliciously served with toasted bread, such as baguettes or french toast, or any other sort of bread you want. Then, according to Ina Garten’s instructions, prepare a few salads, such as cucumber salad and potato salad. Without a doubt, soup is among the most highly recommended foods, and it may be served with almost any dish.
A Quick Way to Cook Canned Black Eyed Peas Recipe
Alton Brown Prime Rib Recipe: Cook Like A Pro!