Alton Brown Prime Rib Recipe: No foodie is unaware of Alton Brown, I guess. However, let me tell you about this famous personality if you don’t know. He is very prominent on American television. Known for his appearance on the food Network, You can find him hosting various shows. Some of his various famous shows are named Good Eats and Cutthroat Kitchen. So back to the main topic, as this article is about the prime rib recipe Alton brown. If we talk about weekends or outings, each person has their own choices about Roasts. If you love the standing beef rib roast, then you have the same choice As Alton Brown. He also loves the recipe of standing beef rib roast.
Check out the Alton brown prime rib recipe and bring some elegant aromas to your kitchen.
Alton Brown Prime Rib Recipe
- 1 standing rib roast, from the loin end, with the fat cap in place, 7 to 10 pounds
- 2 tbsp neutral oil to coat the roast, plus more if needed
- Kosher salt, 2 tsp per bone
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- Firstly take your roast out of the plastic wrap or butcher paper. If you find any twine tied around, leave it for now.
- Put your rib roast inside the baking dish and place it onto the rack set.
- Take about 1 tbsp of salt and rub it all over the roast.
- Wrap the roast inside a three-layers of cheesecloth. It will help to stop the hardening of the outer surface of the roast.
- Now, keep the roast in such a way that the bones are facing down on the rank.
- Keep the pan on the lower level of the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
- Please take out the roast from the refrigerator and rub the oil on it.
- Whenthe roast is completely coated with oil, cover it with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place the roast at the room temperature for one hour.
- Keep a probe thermometer into the center of the roast and set the alarm for 118°F.
- Place the roast on the lower-middle rack of the cold oven and turn it into 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roast the meat until it reaches the target temperature. (It will take about 3 hours for three bone roast.)
- After the thermometer alarm rings, remove the roast from the oven.
- Place it aside, cover it with foil, and let it rest till we prepare pudding.
- Pour off the drippings into the measuring cup from the sheet pan.
- After 30 minutes, place the roast in the sheet pan and rank and keep it in the oven.
- Cook the meat until its exterior gets browned at ideally 550°F, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Your Alton brown prime rib recipe is ready.
- Serve it with Yorkshire Pudding and enjoy.
Above is the recipe of the famous celebrity chef. Try this recipe and welcome your guests with the attractive aroma of Alton brown’s slow-roasted prime rib recipe.
I hope you liked my article, including Alton brown prime rib recipe. Do share your views in the comment section.
Copper Chef Titan Pan Reviews: Best Choice in Nonstick Pan
4 Best Sizzling Plates: Sizzle Up Your Food!