Pork is one of the most consumed meats in the world & one can make a different types of recipes from different parts of pork meat. One of them is a pork chop, which comes from the loin part of the pig. The pork chops are leaner than the other cuts of the pork meat. Therefore, the pork chops are easy & fast to make dinner options. So, let's know about some great thin cut pork chop recipes!
Marinated Thin Cut Pork Chop Recipes
The first recipe among the thin cut pork chop recipes is marinated thin cut pork chop recipes. It will surely take some time for marination but the time is worth of delicious food.
So let's get straight to the recipe:
- Five thin-cut pork chops with bone in
- Juice of 3 Limes
- 2 Chopped garlic cloves
- Three tbs dark brown sugar
- 3/4 tbs smoked paprika
- 3/4 tbs ground cumin
- Chilli powder between 3/4 tbs to 1/2 tbs (as per taste)
- One tbs extra virgin oil
- Two tbs butter (unsalted)
- Chopped & fresh coriander leaves
- Firstly, lightly salt on the sides of pork chops. Now set them aside for some time.
- Now take lime juice, garlic, dark brown sugar, smoked paprika, cumin, chili powder, and olive oil & mix them into a bowl. Put the pork chops in the mix & toss well.
- Now set aside the pork chops for 1 hour to get marinated well.
- Take a skillet of medium size to start the cooking after one hour of marination.
- Put the skillet on medium heat. Add one tbs of butter & let it melt.
- In the skillet, add 2 or 3 pork chops when the butter starts sizzling and bubbling. Allow them to cook for approximately 2 minutes without moving them.
- The heat needs to be proper to prevent burning or undercooking. The chops need to be caramelized.
- Use tongs to peek at the undersides of the pork chop to see the caramelization.
- Now, as one side is cooked well, flip the pork chops. Repeat the same process until the side is caramelized & cook.
- Check the cooking by touching the meat; it needs to be firm rather than soft.
- Repeat the same process for cooking other pork chops, but clean the skillet after every pork chop to remove leftover marination.
- After all pork chops are cooked, serve them immediately with fresh coriander leaves as garnishing.
Voila! Enjoy the efforts you made on making thin cut bone in pork chop recipes, by taking the bite from the marinated chops.
Sensarte Nonstick Frying Pan Skillet
Another recipe among Thin cut bone in pork chop recipes of Oven is here:
Honey Mustard Thin Cut Boneless Pork Chop Recipes
If you don't want any bone in pork chop recipes, then the Honey Mustard thin pork chops recipe is for you; it is a boneless pork chop recipe. However, you can even try the above recipe with boneless pork chops.
This recipe will serve two people easily. So, here us the Honey Mustard Thin Pork Chops Recipes:
- 6-8 boneless thin pork chops
- 2 tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 tbs salt
- 1/2 tbs pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs honey
- 3-4 springs of thyme (for garnishing)
- Firstly, if you see any excess fat on the pork chops, then remove it.
- Tenderize the pork chops with a meat mallet.
- Now, mix the salt & pepper in flour & coat the pork chops in the mix. Shake the pork chop to remove excess mix on them.
- Now, take a skillet, keep the flame on medium-high. Add butter & olive oil.
- Put the pork chops & simmer until the chops become golden.
- For the sauce, take the same skillet & keep flame at medium; add cream, mustard & honey.
- Whisk properly to make a good mixture.
- Now, as the sauce is made, put the pork chops in & simmer for some minutes.
- Let it sit for some minutes to let the meat cook.
- Now, keep the skillet off the flame & garnish the food with some thyme.
- Serve it in the pan.
Voila! Now enjoy the recipe you made with effort.
For another Thin cut boneless pork chop recipes, here is a video:
Thin Center Cut Pork Chop Recipes:
If you want the thin center cut pork chop recipes, then here are the 2 best & delicious recipes:
So these were some of the best thin cut pork chop recipes. We hope you will definitely like the food that you will make from these recipes.
Please let us know your thoughts & suggestions in the comments below!
Thank you for reading!