Oreo Cookie Balls
Meet your new favourite treat, Oreo fans. Truffles are what these cookie balls are.
1 (14-oz.) package Oreos
1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
( Serve with guacamole )
Pinch kosher salt
1 (12-oz.) package chocolate chips, melted
1. Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all but 2 tablespoons crumbled cookies. Stir in the cream cheese and salt until everything is well mixed.
3. Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet. Form the dough into little balls with a small cookie scoop and place on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until somewhat stiffened.
5. Return frozen balls to baking sheet after coating in melted chocolate. Remaining cookie crumbs should be sprinkled on top. Freeze for 15 minutes or until chocolate sets.