How To Make Crispy And Tasty Air Fry Lumpia Frozen?
Air Fryer Lumpia frozen combines all of the great Filipino tastes we love in a beautiful spring roll wrapper air fried and served with a delicious chili sauce.
Making this original air fry lumpia frozen dish is a must if you want to experience the wonders of the world without leaving your house.
1. Add ground pork to a skillet. Set the heat to medium for the first 4-5 minutes of cooking. As the meat cooks, stir and break it up.
How to Air Fry Frozen Lumpia?
2. Bring everything together in a large pot and bring it to a boil. While the food is being cooked, be sure to stir it constantly. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
3. Follow the package’s directions if necessary if you’re using rice paper.
4. In the center of each spring roll wrapper, place a spoonful of the pork mixture. Tuck in the two edges and firmly wrap the package around to seal.
5. Use Avocado oil spray to coat each lumpia roll.
6. Cooking spray for the air fryer basket is recommended.
7. Preheat your Air Fryer to 390 degrees.
8. Make sure your air fryer trays or baskets are clear of lumpia rolls. Do not allow the two sides to come into contact with each other.
9. Flip the food over and continue to air fry for an additional 4 minutes.
10. Serve with a flavored chile sauce on the side.
1 Pound Ground Pork
1 cup Celery, chopped
1 cup Carrots, chopped
2 TBSP Soy Sauce
1 TBSP Minced Garlic
½ (.8g) Package Magic Sarap All In One Seasoning
1 Egg, beaten
How to Store Air Fry Lumpia Frozen?