Warming El Monterey Burritos Air Fryer is essential and easy to make for those who don’t have much time. As a bonus, you may add guacamole and sauce to the frozen tortilla
4 frozen burritos
Serve with guacamole.
1. Remove the frozen burritos from the freezer and set them aside.
2. The sealed side should be facing up in the air fryer basket or rack.
3. Air fry for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius), turning halfway through.
4. Cook in small batches as required.
5. Dish out your air fryer frozen burrito and savor every bite!
Fat: 14 g
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Sodium: 330 mg
Carbohydrate: 35 g
Protein: 9 g
How Long do El Monterey Burritos Air Fryer Last in the Freezer?