Crock Pot Chicken Recipes
Cooking in the Crockpot is one of my favorite ways to prepare meals. Having the ability to throw everything in the Crockpot and let it cook all day is lovely.
It’s an excellent recipe to have on hand for busy weeknights or meal preparation.
Crock Pot Chicken Thigh Recipes
6 large bone-in skin on chicken thigh
1 large sliced onion
1 pound of red baby potatoes
2 tsp Oregano
2 tsp Salt1 Tsp pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
6 cloves minced garlic
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
Honey Garlic Sauce
1. Set up your Crockpot so that it can start cooking.
2. Add six large bone-in chicken thighs. ( About 2 Pounds of Chicken).
3. Add one large sliced onion.
4. Lastly, add a pound of red baby potatoes. You can also use gold potatoes.
5. Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
6. Drizzle the chicken and potatoes with two tablespoons of olive oil. Spread it all over them evenly. Toss everything together.
6. Make sure that you mix everything very well so that the seasoning will not remain sitting.
7. One mixing it nicely, make sure that the skin side of your chicken is facing up.
Crock Pot Chicken Breast Recipe
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Dried Thyme
1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 Tsp Pepper
4 Large Chicken Breast
1. Pour the chicken broth into your Crockpot.
2. Mix the seasoning in a small dish.
3. Rub the olive oil evenly over the chicken breasts.
4. After the chicken breasts have been evenly coated with olive oil and seasoning, place them in the slow cooker.
5. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 4-6 hours.