CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BARS RECIPE
6 tablespoons butter softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 cup mashed banana
about 3 bananas
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cooking spray or parchment paper can be used to line a 9x9-inch baking dish.
2. Combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar, Greek yoghurt, baking powder, and salt in a handheld mixer bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Blend until everything is properly blended.
3. Combine the egg, mashed banana, and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl. Mix everything together until it's smooth.
4. On low speed, whisk in the flour and milk chocolate chips just until incorporated and no flour spots remain.
5. Pour the batter onto the prepared baking dish in an even layer. Add some additional chocolate chips to the top.
6. Cook for 22-30 minutes at 350°F. If you stick a toothpick in the centre, it should come out clean.