Chipotle Sauce Recipe- Make in 5 minutes
1. You’ll need only 5 minutes and a blender.
2. It is a little creamy and super spicy with smokey flavors.
3. Very forgiving recipe and easy to customize
Why I Love This Recipe
4. A very versatile dipping or topping sauce.See the serving ideas below.
5. Because of its bold flavors, it can jazz up your boring meal into something delicious, mouthwatering.
NOTE THESE INGREDIENTS
This is the main ingredient. All the smokiness and spicy taste come from this only. Very easily available in any American grocery stores
Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce
If you have Mexican crema on hand then use that. I didn’t want to buy a jar of it just to use in this recipe. So I have used sour cream. Or you can use greek yogurt.
This is not the Indian red chili powder. It is the American chili powder which is a mixture of different chilies with few other seasonings.
Sour cream, mayonnaise, chipotle peppers added.
Salt, spices (chili powder, cumin powder, garlic powder), and lime juice added.
Step By Step Instructions
Cilantro is added.
Everything is blended well and chipotle sauce is ready.
Instead of the whole can of chipotle peppers. Just use 2-3 peppers and with little adobo sauce.
Want to make less spicy and more creamy?
Make drizzle consistency (like dressing) for your salads or bowls by adding little water and adjust as per your liking.But make sure not to thin too much otherwise, it dilutes the flavors.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
1. Serve with any type of tacos, tostadas or quesadillas.
2. Use as a dipping sauce for burritos, sweet potato fries, potato wedges, zucchini fries.
3. Make a dressing consistency and drizzle over the nachos or burrito bowls or salads.
4. Keep the consistency thick and spread over the bread/bun for your burgers and sandwiches.
This Sugar Doesn't Cause Diabetes